first_imgzoom The Port of Rotterdam Authority signed agreements to participate in the development of two ports in Indonesia, the Port of Kuala Tanjung and the Port of Jakarta, on November 23, 2016.The Port of Rotterdam Authority signed a joint venture agreement with the Indonesian state-owned port corporation Pelindo 1 as the duo aims to prepare the development of a new deep-sea port in Kuala Tanjung.The joint team of Pelindo 1 and the Port of Rotterdam Authority have been entrusted with preparing an investment decision, the port authority said.In addition, Dutch engineering and project management consultancy Royal HaskoningDHV signed two contracts with Pelindo 1 for the development of Kuala Tanjung Port, which include engineering and consultancy services for Kuala Tanjung Industrial Gateway Port.Kuala Tanjung is one of the 24 strategic commercial ports to be developed under President Joko Widodo’s maritime highway vision. Located in the province of North Sumatra, Strait of Malacca, the port will be integrated with a nearby existing port and special economic zones.In August 2015, the Port of Rotterdam Authority signed a partnership agreement with Pelindo 1 for the development of the port. Following the agreement signing, the port authority carried out a feasibility study for the new port to assess whether it will enter into the joint venture with Pelindo 1 for the further realization of the project.Furthermore, the port authority inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Pelindo 2, a state-owned port corporation and JakPro, a land development company of the City District of Jakarta, for the expansion of the Port of Jakarta on November 23, 2016.Under the MoU, the three parties agreed they will jointly direct and support a preparatory feasibility study for the future expansion of the Port of Jakarta at the so-called O, P and Q islands.The contracts were signed during the recent visit of the Dutch trade delegation to Indonesia.last_img read more

first_imgThe man suspected to be behind the ‘Canada Creep’ Twitter account is arrested again for child pornography charges.Jeffrey Robert Williamson, 42, was arrested Friday and later charged with possession of child pornography and accessing child pornography. Calgary Police Service says the new charges stem from evidence officers seized at Williamson’s house earlier this week.On Thursday, CPS arrested and charged with three counts of voyeurism and publication of voyeuristic recordings, after being notified about the Twitter account that posted photos and videos of women who appeared to be unknowingly filmed.The images focused on women’s breasts, buttocks and up women’s skirts and a much of the footage and pictures were taken in downtown Calgary.Officers are going through multiple terabytes of data taken from computers, hard drives and other devices tied to the Canada Creep account.Police say Williamson was filming women for at least five years, without their knowledge. He’s schedule to appear in court for the new charges on Monday.last_img read more

first_img Related Items:#Cumulonimbusdidit, #LyndenPindlingAirportTornado, #magneticmedianews, #TornadoatNassauAirport Recommended for you Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppBahamas, March 16, 2017 – Nassau – The F0 tornado which shook things up at the Lynden Pindling International Airport early on Wednesday morning knocked over a $20 million dollar Bahamasair plane.  The ATR 70-seater aircraft is poised to be assessed for damage by engineers who are on their way to The Bahamas.The F0 knocked the plane off of its landing gear in winds which were between 40 and 70mph, and Chairman of Bahamasair, Valentine Grimes said because it is a relatively slow season, the flight schedule was not greatly impacted.   Grimes said the National Flag Carrier was able to shift flights around to make up for the loss of the new plane.The Deputy Prime Minister, whose house was also struck by the tornado assured that the Bahamasair plane is insured.  Though there were some cosmetic damages to the airport and even a loss of power in some parts of the LPIA, the Nassau Airport Development Company said operations were unaffected by the freak tornado.#MagneticMediaNews#Cumulonimbusdidit#TornadoatNassauAirport#LyndenPindlingAirportTornado Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Department defends, Why No tornado Warninglast_img read more

first_imgInter Milan’s boss Luciano Spalletti explained the situation surrounding the future of Ivan Perisic after his side’s narrow 1-0 loss to Torino.Torino secured three points thanks to Armando Izzo’s header which extended Inter’s winless run in their two Serie A games of 2019.However, reports of Perisic’s exit that was later confirmed by director Beppe Marotta changed the atmosphere prior to kick-off.“It’s quite simple. Players can say what they want, but they are employees, they have signed contracts and in order to leave, they need someone willing to pay for them,” the Coach told Football Italia.“You can’t leave for free and with your salary paid by someone else. If, as Marotta said, he doesn’t want to play, then clearly he’ll be left out. That’s not a problem for me.Romelu Lukaku, Serie A, Inter MilanCapello calls Lukaku “a modern striker” Manuel R. Medina – September 14, 2019 The former Italian manager believes Romelu Lukaku is perfectly suited for Antonio Conte’s Internazionale Milan in the Serie A.“Someone who cannot contribute to the team has to stay out.”Benching Perisic was also one of the reasons for the change in formation to 3-5-2 against Walter Mazzarri’s Torino.“I changed the wingers with two strikers, because I didn’t have many wingers at my disposal. Perisic is indisposed, we risked Matteo Politano at the end because he wasn’t well, while Keita is out.“We made a different choice, based on physicality and not losing individual duels, so we could create chances for the front two. We got a couple of situations wrong, then when Toro clammed up after the goal, it became more difficult.“Now we’ve got to get the team back in order based on the tactical principles we ha. We need everyone to do their job, because we were too sluggish in the tackles.”last_img read more

first_imgWILMINGTON, MA — The American Red Cross is conducting the following upcoming blood drives in Wilmington:Thursday, August 15, 2019, 2pm-7pm: Wilmington Congregational Church (220 Middlesex Avenue)Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 1pm-7pm: Wilmington Masonic (Friendship) Lodge (32 Church Street)Interested donors can call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) to book an appointment, but walk-ins ARE welcome. Donors can also visit http://www.redcross.org to book an appointment.Here are some important facts about blood and the blood donation process, from the Red Cross’s website:Every two seconds, someone in the U.S. needs blood.More than 41,000 blood donations are needed every day.More than 1.6 million people were diagnosed with cancer last year. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment.Although an estimated 38% of the U.S. population is eligible to donate, less than 10% actually do each year.Donating blood is a safe process. A sterile needle is used only once for each donor and then discarded.Blood donation is a simple four-step process: registration, medical history and mini-physical, donation and refreshments.Every blood donor is given a mini-physical, checking the donor’s temperature, blood pressure, pulse and hemoglobin to ensure that it is safe for the donor to give blood.The actual blood donation typically takes less than 10-12 minutes. The entire process, from the time you arrive to the time you leave, takes about an hour and 15 minutes.First time donor?  Haven’t given blood in awhile?  Read this checklist so you know what to expect.Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email wilmingtonapple@gmail.com.Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading… RelatedRed Cross Announces Upcoming Blood Drives In WilmingtonIn “Community”Red Cross Announces Upcoming Blood Drives In WilmingtonIn “Community”Red Cross Announces Upcoming Blood Drives In WilmingtonIn “Community”last_img read more